Just this morning Kawasaki released its 2016 model year offerings to the public. While no changes to the ATV lineup have been announced they did bring changes to the Mule and Teryx lineup. Here is a look at the new 2016 Kawasaki Teryx.
Features new for 2016:
- NEW styling of the hood, headlights and front bumper
- OPTIMIZED Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- NEW tilt steering column with a thicker steering wheel
- NEW Tool-less driver’s seat adjustment
- NEW Dash layout with extra accessory switches and storage compartment
- NEW 14″ aluminum wheels on the Teryx LE model
- NEW Four LED headlights on Teryx LE and Camo models
The Teryx and Teryx4 does retain the same 783cc V-Twin power plant with engine braking, tilt bed, standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on all models, standard hard top on LE and Camo models and Kawasaki’s three year limited factory warranty.
2016 Kawasaki Teryx LE – MSRP $14,999
2016 Kawasaki Teryx EPS $12,999
2016 Kawasaki Teryx4 LE – MSRP $16,999
2016 Kawasaki Teryx4 Camo – MSRP $16,299
For more details check out http://www.kawasaki.com/.